Check this page often to find out about employment opportunities at our growing family practice in Creswell, Oregon.
Certified Medical Assistant with Limited X-Ray Experience
We are looking for full and part-time Certified Medical Assistants with Limited X-Ray Experience to join our family-friendly, fast-paced workplace! Benefits include employer paid medical, vision, and dental coverage for full-time employees, PTO, and six paid holidays annually.
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment.
- Take patient history/vital signs/review of systems.
- Electronic Medical Record patient data entry.
- Perform blood draws, immunizations and injections, EKGs.
- Set up for and assist with medical office procedures.
- Prepare exam rooms and instruments for examination and procedures.
- Operate digital x-ray and auxiliary equipment.
- Process Images.
- Maintain and clean equipment.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- NCMA/AAMA CMA Certification with graduation from an accredited Certified Medical Assistant with Limited X-Ray program.
- OR State License
- Current healthcare worker level CPR certification.
- Excellent writing and speaking communication skills.
- Positive attitude showing respect for self, patients, staff and medical providers.
- Flexible and able to rapidly learn and retain skills and information.
- Able to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations, and multi-task.
- Able to complete tasks with limited instructions.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
170 Melton Rd
Monday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed